NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Pinnacle Homes Coloring Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Pinnacle Homes Group, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Pinnacle Homes of Michigan 1668 S. Telegraph Road, Suite 200 Bloomfield Hill, MI 48302.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on February 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 29, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit one of the model homes at Andelina Ridge, The Manors at Hamlet, or Kirkway Estates, and pick up a coloring page from a member of our sales team. After coloring the picture, it can be uploaded to Facebook.com for voting. This process will require a Facebook.com account. If participants do not have a Facebook.com account, an account can be made at Facebook.com. All privacy and security information associated with account creation is provided by Facebook.com. Pinnacle Homes is not liable for any security or privacy breaches resulting from the creation of a Facebook.com account. All Contest submissions and voting will be conducted by HEYO add-in on Facebook.com, which can be found on the Pinnacle Homes Facebook page under the “Coloring Contest” tab. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are only eligible for one entry at one of the three communities. Participants may not enter more than once at any of the three participating communities. Multiple entries are permitted to be uploaded by the same person (such as a parent or guardian) provided that each entry was completed by separate individuals. Any attempt by any entrant to upload more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different persons, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. By participating in the Contest, entrants, if minors, their parents or legal guardians, agree to the Contest Official Rules. Winners are limited to one (1) prize from the Pinnacle Homes within any three hundred sixty-five day period. As a condition of entering the Contest, entrants, or if a minor, their parents or legal guardians agrees that: a) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
5. Uploading: To upload an entry, visit Facebook.com and search Pinnacle Homes. After “liking” the page, click on the “Coloring Contest” tab to submit your entry. Guidelines on file size and type are provided by HEYO under the “Coloring Contest” tab.
6. Voting: Voting will be conducted via Facebook.com and HEYO throughout the entire Promotion Period. Voting will end at the conclusion of the Promotion Period. No votes prior to the Promotion Period or thereafter will be counted. “Shares” or “tags” are permissible, but will not count as a vote. No other forms of voting, such as telephone or written requests, will be honored. The potential winner will be notified via Facebook message and asked to provide a valid telephone number for prize fulfillment purposes within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the requested information within the requested time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to the runner-up in terms of “likes”. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected per community, after which the prize for that community will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
7. Prize: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES (one per participating community) awarded after Entry Period): Pizza party for up to ten (10) people (including entrant), to be held at the community’s model home. Approximate retail value (ARV) $25.00 USD.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prizes should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a/ prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during applicable Entry Period.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Entrant’s Personal Information: Pinnacle Homes of Michigan will not share, sell, or publish your personally identifiable information.
© 2016 Pinnacle Homes Group. All rights reserved.